DRYBROOK PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give notice that the Meeting of Drybrook Parish Council will be held at The School Room, Holy TrinityChurch, Drybrook on Tuesday 17th October 2023 at 7.00pm
Members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of transacting the business as set out below.
All residents of the Parish are welcome to attend, and a short period of time is set aside for members of the public to raise questions. Please note the Planning Committee meet at 6.30pm
Yours truly, A. Seabrook, Locum Clerk 10th October 2023
SAFETY EVACUATION ANNOUNCEMENT
- To note apologies for absence.
- To receive any issues from members of the public (15 Minutes)
Please note the Clerk will only minute the public’s comments during this agenda item
- To receive County and District Councillor reports
- To receive any Declaration of Interests
- To receive requests for Dispensations
- To approve the minutes of the meeting of Drybrook Parish Council held on 19th September 2023
- To receive an update on planning matters.
- P1213/23/FUL – Winkleigh House, Oakland Road, Harrow Hill, Drybrook – Erection of a 2 storey side extension, front porch and garage with associated works.Demolition of outbuildings.
- P1212/23/OUT – Winkleigh House, Oakland Road, Harrow Hill, Drybrook – Outline permission for the erection of a 2 x semi-detached dwellings.
- To consider having petty cash float
- To adopt the draft Code of Conduct
- To elect a Planning Committee
- To consider the location of future Parish Council Meetings
- To consider making a donation to the D-Day 80th Anniversary Event being held in Mitcheldean
- To consider whether paper copies of planning applications are still required
- To consider adopting the draft Health and Safety Policy
- To consider requirements for speed cameras and road safety
- To adopt the draft Internet Banking Policy
- To note the conclusion of the external audit
- To consider upgrading the Parish noticeboards
- To consider who will be the new Snow Warden
- To consider producing a Parish Newsletter
- To receive a report regarding Community Policing
- To review the Council’s Asset Register
- To discuss the ownership of Brierley Playing Field
- To consider adopting The Squirrels Play Area
- To receive Councillor reports
- To receive a report from the Clerk (for information only)
27) To receive the accounts/finance reports
- a) To approve the payment schedule