DRYBROOK PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give notice that the Meeting of Drybrook Parish Council will be held at The School Room, Holy TrinityChurch, Drybrook on Tuesday 21st November 2023 at 7.00pm
Members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of transacting the business as set out below.
All residents of the Parish are welcome to attend, and a short period of time is set aside for members of the public to raise questions. Please note the Planning Committee meet at 6.30pm
Yours truly, A. Seabrook, Locum Clerk 14th November 2023
SAFETY EVACUATION ANNOUNCEMENT
- To note apologies for absence.
- To receive any issues from members of the public (15 Minutes)
Please note the Clerk will only minute the public’s comments during this agenda item
- To receive County and District Councillor reports
- To receive any Declaration of Interests
- To receive requests for Dispensations
- To approve the minutes of the meeting of Drybrook Parish Council held on 17th October 2023
- To receive an update on planning matters.
- P1331/23/FUL – Beulah, Quabbs Road, Drybrook – Erection of loft extension over garage/carport
- P1313/23/FUL – The Cottage, Newham Bottom, Ruardean Woodside, Ruardean – Construction of a single storey detached garden room for use ancillary to the main dwelling.
- P1346/23/FUL – Land West of Wyndover, Larksfield Road, Harrow Hill – Erection of detached dwelling (Resubmission).
- To consider adopting the draft Reserves Policy
- To elect two members on to the GAPTC Executive Committee to represent the Forest of Dean
- To receive update from Road Safety Group
- To consider adopting the draft Risk Register
- To consider the budget for 2024/25
- To consider the Precept for 2024/25
- To receive Councillor reports
- To receive a report from the Clerk (for information only)
16) To receive the accounts/finance reports
- To approve the payment schedule
- To receive the Bank Reconciliation
- To confirm that the monthly financial check has been carried out.
17) SEPARATE BUSINESS
Pursuant to 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 it is resolved that, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the public and press leave the meeting during the consideration of:
- To consider giving the Locum Parish Cl the role on a permanent basis